12th Annual Carlson MBA Charity Auction
- Time: 7:00-11:00 p.m.
- Location: TCF Bank Stadium (DQ Room), Minneapolis
- Date: February 25, 2017
- Attire: Semi-formal
Silent auction, live auction, wine toss, heavy hors d’oeurves & guest speaker The premier Carlson MBA community event — alumni, students, faculty, staff, corporate and community partners welcome. Reserve your tickets through the link above. For questions, contact C4C at email@example.com.
About our Beneficiary
Since 1974, YouthCARE has led ambitious multicultural youth development programs to empower youth in Minneapolis and St. Paul to thrive and lead. Through innovative programming and relationships with caring adults, participants find the support, education, and perspective to become global citizens and community leaders.
YouthCARE’s mission is to promote respect for self and others, develop future leaders, and provide youth with positive multicultural activities and relationships with caring adults.
- Young people gain respect, understanding, and appreciation for themselves and others.
- Young people develop leadership skills and have the opportunity to use them within YouthCARE and the broader community.
- Young people develop the cultural competency skills needed to thrive in a multicultural community.
- Young people develop the self-sufficiency, educational, and employment readiness skills needed for a successful transition from adolescence to adulthood.
- Young people develop connections to caring adults, peers, and the broader community.